Raw Deadlift 380 lbs

Hello again and this is my second blog and it is my deadlift day. The video below which you are about to see was taken last Decemebr 19, 2011 and I have only seven weeks of preparation for the powerlifting competition. In this training  my last set will be 380 lbs of raw deadlift no belts but I did use a wrist wrap because the bar I was using was slippery.

 


Here is my training program for my preparation in powerlifting competition.

Deadlift:
230 lbs x 3 reps
260 lbs x 3 reps
290 lbs x 3 reps
320 lbs x 3 reps
350 lbs x 3 reps
380 lbs x 1 reps
*increment of 20 lbs every workout. 


Leg Curl
One Arm using Machine Row
Hummer Curl

You can also watch my video below for my 5th set of 350 lbs of raw deadlift.







Do you want to learn how to gain serious muscle mass, gain weight quickly and to achieve the strength you ever wanted? Just click here to join this site.










Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...